Theme Topics of the Program
- CORROSION BASICS AND CORROSION MANIFESTATION
- CORROSION CONTROL IN ENGINEERING DESIGN
- METALLURGICAL ASPECTS OF CORROSION
- PAINT & COATING: FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE TO ATMOSPHERIC CORROSION
- PREVENTION OF CORROSION OF STEEL REINFORCEMENT IN CONCRETE STRUCTURES
- INDUSTRIAL COOLING WATER TREATMENT TO CONSERVE WATER, CONTROL CORROSION, SCALING, FOULING AND MIC
- CATHODIC PROTECTION
- CORROSION INSPECTION
- AN OVERVIEW ON CORROSION & ITS SIGNIFICANCE IN INDUSTRIES
The Training and Refresher course combines sound engineering principles, methods and applicable standards.
- All lectures are in colourfull Power-Point presentation.
- All lectures are interspersed with interactive discussion.
- All lectures include group discussion, case history and exercises.
- Actual major incidents as well as industry experience are reviewed.
- Pictures of real incidents and case history are shown.
Corrosion Management Instruments
- Corrosion Management Software
- Corrosion Protection
- Cathodic Protection
- Chemical Inhibitors
- Corrosion Inhibitors
- Coating & Linings
- Department of Defense/ Maritime
- Energy Generation, Transmission & Distribution
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction companies (EPC)
- Inspection & Non destructive testing (NDT)/li>
- Materials Selection & Designing
- Petrochemicals Industry
- Petroleum Refineries
- Pipelines, Tanks & Underground Systems
- Water/ Wastewater
- Universities & Academic institutes
- Delegate Kits
- Technical Proceedings
- High Tea/ Coffee and Buffet Lunch
- Participation Certificate
All rights reserved. Any unauthorized copying, distribution, use, dissemination, downloading, storing (in any medium), transmission, reproduction or reliance in whole or any part of this course outline is prohibited and will constitute an infringement of copyright.