Theme Topics of the Program
- COOLING WATER SYSTEMS : THEORY AND OPERATION
- COOLING WATER MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY
- MICROBIOLOGICALLY INDUSED CORROSION IN COOLING WATER
- COOLING WATER SYSTEMS HEAT TRANSFER
- INDUSTRIAL COOLING WATER CONSERVATION BY HIGH CoC : PROS & CONS
- EFFECT OF pH, CONDUCTIVITY, SCALE, MICROBES, CoC ON CORROSION CONTROL IN INDUSTRIAL COOLING WATER SYSTEM
- COOLING WATER : ‘PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS’
- INDUSTRIAL COOLING WATER SYSTEM CLEANING METHODS
- PRETREATMENT OF COOLING WATER SYSTEM
- COOLING WATER AUDIT
Who Should Attend?
The course outline is designed for professionals engaged in planning, design installation, inspection, monitoring, maintenance, construction, corrosion control (plant and marketing), operation, commissioning etc. in.
- Professionals working in Cooling water system
- Designer & Professional from Heat Exchanger Industry
- Professionals from Oil & Gas Industry
- Fertiliser and Petrochemicals
- Professionals from Chemical Process Industry
- Corrosion & Material professionals
- Inspection & NDT professionals
- Professional from Cathodic Protection, Coating & Inhibitor Industry
- Corrosion Monitoring System
- Design & Engineering Consulting Organizations
- Vendors and Suppliers
- Technical Institutes
The program will also be of special interest to those in Institutions and Agencies engaged in failure investigation. Faculties in Engineering Colleges and fresh engineers and students who would like to have a career in corrosion prone industries would be better able to understand the theoretical along with practical aspects of cooling water treatment and prevention of corrosion.
- Delegate Kits
- Technical Proceedings
- High Tea/ Coffee and Buffet Lunch
- Participation Certificate
All rights reserved. Any unauthorized copying, distribution, use, dissemination, downloading, storing (in any medium), transmission, reproduction or reliance in whole or any part of this course outline is prohibited and will constitute an infringement of copyright.